Gas Safe Certificates

Do you have the relevant gas safety certificates?

You may or may not know that after a Gas Safe registered engineer has fitted or serviced your gas appliance, they will often leave you with a report which explains what checks they did. This report may be issued as a gas safety record, sometimes referred to as a gas safety certificate depending on the job you have asked them to do. It isn’t always a legal requirement for your engineer to give you this type of information, but many Gas Safe registered engineers will provide it or similar.

The gas safety information tells you that the gas appliance or gas fitting has been checked to see if it is working safely and meets the correct safety standards. This information may also tell you when you next need to service the appliance. It’s important to get your appliances regularly serviced to make sure they are working efficiently and safely. You should also have a gas safety check done on all gas fittings and appliances every year.

So when do you require a gas safety certificate?

It is exceptionally important for Landlords to keep good gas records.

By law, landlords must have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The engineer will then provide a record upon completion of the check. Landlords then provide their tenants with this up-to-date Gas Safety record.

ETM work with a number of landlords on their gas safety, and can inspect and provide gas certificates for all of their properties. All of our engineers are Gas Safe registered, and have a vast amount of experience working on domestic properties.

Do you require a gas safe certificate for your property? Call our team in Cannock now to see how we could help.
We are industry accredited & have a fully qualified workforce who are customer driven.